- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: July 9, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Sunday (7/6) of Luis M. Rodriguez, age 46, of 445 Magee Avenue in Rochester.
Rodriguez was stopped on State Route 104 in the Town of Sodus after the vehicle he was driving failed to keep right. It was determined Rodriguez was intoxicated. He was taken into custody and charged with DWI/BAC and Failure to Keep Right.