- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: July 9, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Sunday (7/6) of Luis M. Rodriguez, age 46, of 445 Magee Avenue in Rochester.
Rodriguez was stopped on State Route 104 in the Town of Sodus after the vehicle he was driving failed to keep right. It was determined Rodriguez was intoxicated. He was taken into custody and charged with DWI/BAC and Failure to Keep Right.