- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: July 9, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Sunday (7/6) of Luis M. Rodriguez, age 46, of 445 Magee Avenue in Rochester.
Rodriguez was stopped on State Route 104 in the Town of Sodus after the vehicle he was driving failed to keep right. It was determined Rodriguez was intoxicated. He was taken into custody and charged with DWI/BAC and Failure to Keep Right.