- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: July 2, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (6/27) at 10:19 p.m. of Joseph D. Deschambault Jr., age 45, of 6444 Slocum Road in the Town of Ontario following a traffic stop in the Town of Ontario Friday night, after a patrol vehicle was almost struck on Lakeside Road near State Route 104.
Deschambault was charged with DWI/BAC and Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated with a BAC .23% and multiple other vehicle and traffic Law charges.