- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: July 2, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (6/27) at 10:19 p.m. of Joseph D. Deschambault Jr., age 45, of 6444 Slocum Road in the Town of Ontario following a traffic stop in the Town of Ontario Friday night, after a patrol vehicle was almost struck on Lakeside Road near State Route 104.
Deschambault was charged with DWI/BAC and Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated with a BAC .23% and multiple other vehicle and traffic Law charges.