- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: July 2, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (6/27) at 10:19 p.m. of Joseph D. Deschambault Jr., age 45, of 6444 Slocum Road in the Town of Ontario following a traffic stop in the Town of Ontario Friday night, after a patrol vehicle was almost struck on Lakeside Road near State Route 104.
Deschambault was charged with DWI/BAC and Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated with a BAC .23% and multiple other vehicle and traffic Law charges.