- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Updated: July 2, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (6/27) at 10:19 p.m. of Joseph D. Deschambault Jr., age 45, of 6444 Slocum Road in the Town of Ontario following a traffic stop in the Town of Ontario Friday night, after a patrol vehicle was almost struck on Lakeside Road near State Route 104.
Deschambault was charged with DWI/BAC and Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated with a BAC .23% and multiple other vehicle and traffic Law charges.