- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: June 18, 2014
State Police in Wolcott reported the arrest on Saturday (6/14) of Logan Livingston, age 17, of 14645 West Bay Road in Wolcott for two counts of Burglary in the 2nd Degree. It is alleged that Livingston, along with a juvenile, broke into two separate residences on Ingersol Road in the Town of Sterling between June 2nd and 4th, taking jewelry in the 1st break-in and fishing gear in the 2nd.