- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: October 5, 2013
On Saturday (9/28) at 1:30AM, Macedon Police reported the arrest of Michael D Brown, age 24, of Ontario. Patrol observed Brown pass through a red light at the intersection of route 350 and 31 F in the Town of Macedon.
Investigation revealed that Brown was operating the vehicle in an intoxicated condition. Brown submitted to a breath test and the results were a .12 % BAC. Brown was issued traffic tickets for Passing Through a Red Light, Refusal to Submit to a Breath Test (roadside), DWI/ BAC. Brown was processed and released to a third party. Brown is to appear in Town Court on November 6th 2013 at 4:30 pm.