- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Updated: October 5, 2013
On Saturday (9/28) at 1:30AM, Macedon Police reported the arrest of Michael D Brown, age 24, of Ontario. Patrol observed Brown pass through a red light at the intersection of route 350 and 31 F in the Town of Macedon.
Investigation revealed that Brown was operating the vehicle in an intoxicated condition. Brown submitted to a breath test and the results were a .12 % BAC. Brown was issued traffic tickets for Passing Through a Red Light, Refusal to Submit to a Breath Test (roadside), DWI/ BAC. Brown was processed and released to a third party. Brown is to appear in Town Court on November 6th 2013 at 4:30 pm.