- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: October 5, 2013
On Saturday (9/28) at 1:30AM, Macedon Police reported the arrest of Michael D Brown, age 24, of Ontario. Patrol observed Brown pass through a red light at the intersection of route 350 and 31 F in the Town of Macedon.
Investigation revealed that Brown was operating the vehicle in an intoxicated condition. Brown submitted to a breath test and the results were a .12 % BAC. Brown was issued traffic tickets for Passing Through a Red Light, Refusal to Submit to a Breath Test (roadside), DWI/ BAC. Brown was processed and released to a third party. Brown is to appear in Town Court on November 6th 2013 at 4:30 pm.