- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: October 5, 2013
On Saturday (9/28) at 1:30AM, Macedon Police reported the arrest of Michael D Brown, age 24, of Ontario. Patrol observed Brown pass through a red light at the intersection of route 350 and 31 F in the Town of Macedon.
Investigation revealed that Brown was operating the vehicle in an intoxicated condition. Brown submitted to a breath test and the results were a .12 % BAC. Brown was issued traffic tickets for Passing Through a Red Light, Refusal to Submit to a Breath Test (roadside), DWI/ BAC. Brown was processed and released to a third party. Brown is to appear in Town Court on November 6th 2013 at 4:30 pm.