- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: May 21, 2014
On 05/17/14, State Police in Lyons arrested Jesse Graham, age 49, of 7327 East Port Bay Road, Wolcott, New York for Possession of a Sexual Performance by a Child (E Felony) and Failure to Register an Email Account with the Sex Offender Registry (E Felony) in the Town of Lyons. He was also charged with three counts of Disseminating Indecent Material to Minors in the first degree (D Felony) in the Village of Newark. The charges stem from internet contact Graham had with a minor from the State of North Carolina. Graham was arraigned in the Village of Lyons Court in front of Acting Village Justice Nicholas Forgione. Graham was committed to the Wayne County Jail in lieu of $10,000.00 bail.