- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: May 21, 2014
On 05/17/14, State Police in Lyons arrested Jesse Graham, age 49, of 7327 East Port Bay Road, Wolcott, New York for Possession of a Sexual Performance by a Child (E Felony) and Failure to Register an Email Account with the Sex Offender Registry (E Felony) in the Town of Lyons. He was also charged with three counts of Disseminating Indecent Material to Minors in the first degree (D Felony) in the Village of Newark. The charges stem from internet contact Graham had with a minor from the State of North Carolina. Graham was arraigned in the Village of Lyons Court in front of Acting Village Justice Nicholas Forgione. Graham was committed to the Wayne County Jail in lieu of $10,000.00 bail.