- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: May 21, 2014
On 05/17/14, State Police in Lyons arrested Jesse Graham, age 49, of 7327 East Port Bay Road, Wolcott, New York for Possession of a Sexual Performance by a Child (E Felony) and Failure to Register an Email Account with the Sex Offender Registry (E Felony) in the Town of Lyons. He was also charged with three counts of Disseminating Indecent Material to Minors in the first degree (D Felony) in the Village of Newark. The charges stem from internet contact Graham had with a minor from the State of North Carolina. Graham was arraigned in the Village of Lyons Court in front of Acting Village Justice Nicholas Forgione. Graham was committed to the Wayne County Jail in lieu of $10,000.00 bail.