- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: May 21, 2014
On 05/17/14, State Police in Lyons arrested Jesse Graham, age 49, of 7327 East Port Bay Road, Wolcott, New York for Possession of a Sexual Performance by a Child (E Felony) and Failure to Register an Email Account with the Sex Offender Registry (E Felony) in the Town of Lyons. He was also charged with three counts of Disseminating Indecent Material to Minors in the first degree (D Felony) in the Village of Newark. The charges stem from internet contact Graham had with a minor from the State of North Carolina. Graham was arraigned in the Village of Lyons Court in front of Acting Village Justice Nicholas Forgione. Graham was committed to the Wayne County Jail in lieu of $10,000.00 bail.