- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: May 20, 2014
State Police in Williamson responded to a ten year-old boy calling 911 on Sunday (5/18) evening because his mother was drinking and he knew she wasn’t allowed to drink around him or his sister.
Family Court Order of Protection stated she could not be under the influence of alcohol while in the presence of her kids. Kimberly Wilson-Miller, age 47, of Rotterdam Road in Sodus was found to be drinking wine while watching the kids. Told police she was going to resist and pulled away when being taken into custody. Wilson-Miller was charged with Criminal Contempt 2nd and Resisting Arrest arraigned and remanded to jail