- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: May 20, 2014
State Police in Williamson responded to a ten year-old boy calling 911 on Sunday (5/18) evening because his mother was drinking and he knew she wasn’t allowed to drink around him or his sister.
Family Court Order of Protection stated she could not be under the influence of alcohol while in the presence of her kids. Kimberly Wilson-Miller, age 47, of Rotterdam Road in Sodus was found to be drinking wine while watching the kids. Told police she was going to resist and pulled away when being taken into custody. Wilson-Miller was charged with Criminal Contempt 2nd and Resisting Arrest arraigned and remanded to jail