- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: May 20, 2014
State Police in Williamson responded to a ten year-old boy calling 911 on Sunday (5/18) evening because his mother was drinking and he knew she wasn’t allowed to drink around him or his sister.
Family Court Order of Protection stated she could not be under the influence of alcohol while in the presence of her kids. Kimberly Wilson-Miller, age 47, of Rotterdam Road in Sodus was found to be drinking wine while watching the kids. Told police she was going to resist and pulled away when being taken into custody. Wilson-Miller was charged with Criminal Contempt 2nd and Resisting Arrest arraigned and remanded to jail