- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: May 20, 2014
State Police in Williamson responded to a ten year-old boy calling 911 on Sunday (5/18) evening because his mother was drinking and he knew she wasn’t allowed to drink around him or his sister.
Family Court Order of Protection stated she could not be under the influence of alcohol while in the presence of her kids. Kimberly Wilson-Miller, age 47, of Rotterdam Road in Sodus was found to be drinking wine while watching the kids. Told police she was going to resist and pulled away when being taken into custody. Wilson-Miller was charged with Criminal Contempt 2nd and Resisting Arrest arraigned and remanded to jail