- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: May 20, 2014
State Police in Williamson responded to a ten year-old boy calling 911 on Sunday (5/18) evening because his mother was drinking and he knew she wasn’t allowed to drink around him or his sister.
Family Court Order of Protection stated she could not be under the influence of alcohol while in the presence of her kids. Kimberly Wilson-Miller, age 47, of Rotterdam Road in Sodus was found to be drinking wine while watching the kids. Told police she was going to resist and pulled away when being taken into custody. Wilson-Miller was charged with Criminal Contempt 2nd and Resisting Arrest arraigned and remanded to jail