- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Updated: February 25, 2014
On Saturday (2/2) at 8:30 p.m. Clyde Village Police Officers Ross Younglove and Mike Fera arrested Adria S. Brunn, age 34, of 2374 Bixbywood Road in Savannah on an arrest warrant for Criminal Contempt 1st and Aggravated Harassment 2nd.
It is alleged Brunn called her ex-girlfriend’s phone multiple times and violated an active refrain from Order of Protection. She was arraigned before Judge Carr and released to return to court on 3/26/14.