- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: February 25, 2014
On Saturday (2/2) at 8:30 p.m. Clyde Village Police Officers Ross Younglove and Mike Fera arrested Adria S. Brunn, age 34, of 2374 Bixbywood Road in Savannah on an arrest warrant for Criminal Contempt 1st and Aggravated Harassment 2nd.
It is alleged Brunn called her ex-girlfriend’s phone multiple times and violated an active refrain from Order of Protection. She was arraigned before Judge Carr and released to return to court on 3/26/14.