- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: February 25, 2014
On Saturday (2/2) at 8:30 p.m. Clyde Village Police Officers Ross Younglove and Mike Fera arrested Adria S. Brunn, age 34, of 2374 Bixbywood Road in Savannah on an arrest warrant for Criminal Contempt 1st and Aggravated Harassment 2nd.
It is alleged Brunn called her ex-girlfriend’s phone multiple times and violated an active refrain from Order of Protection. She was arraigned before Judge Carr and released to return to court on 3/26/14.