- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: February 25, 2014
On Saturday (2/2) at 8:30 p.m. Clyde Village Police Officers Ross Younglove and Mike Fera arrested Adria S. Brunn, age 34, of 2374 Bixbywood Road in Savannah on an arrest warrant for Criminal Contempt 1st and Aggravated Harassment 2nd.
It is alleged Brunn called her ex-girlfriend’s phone multiple times and violated an active refrain from Order of Protection. She was arraigned before Judge Carr and released to return to court on 3/26/14.