- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
- Updated: February 25, 2014
On Saturday (2/2) at 8:30 p.m. Clyde Village Police Officers Ross Younglove and Mike Fera arrested Adria S. Brunn, age 34, of 2374 Bixbywood Road in Savannah on an arrest warrant for Criminal Contempt 1st and Aggravated Harassment 2nd.
It is alleged Brunn called her ex-girlfriend’s phone multiple times and violated an active refrain from Order of Protection. She was arraigned before Judge Carr and released to return to court on 3/26/14.