- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
- Updated: February 4, 2014
State Police in Lyons reported the arrest on Monday (2/3) of Mark Ocque, age 42, of 1745 Division Street in Palmyra for Burglary in the 3rd Degree.
It is alleged that Ocque stole 105 pounds of stripped copper wire from a pole barn on Maple Avenue, then sold it to Alpco Recycling for $286.65.
Ocque, who gave a full statement to his crime was arraigned and released to reappear in Palmyra Town Court on February 11th.