- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: February 4, 2014
State Police in Lyons reported the arrest on Monday (2/3) of Mark Ocque, age 42, of 1745 Division Street in Palmyra for Burglary in the 3rd Degree.
It is alleged that Ocque stole 105 pounds of stripped copper wire from a pole barn on Maple Avenue, then sold it to Alpco Recycling for $286.65.
Ocque, who gave a full statement to his crime was arraigned and released to reappear in Palmyra Town Court on February 11th.