- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Updated: February 4, 2014
State Police in Lyons reported the arrest on Monday (2/3) of Mark Ocque, age 42, of 1745 Division Street in Palmyra for Burglary in the 3rd Degree.
It is alleged that Ocque stole 105 pounds of stripped copper wire from a pole barn on Maple Avenue, then sold it to Alpco Recycling for $286.65.
Ocque, who gave a full statement to his crime was arraigned and released to reappear in Palmyra Town Court on February 11th.