- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: February 4, 2014
State Police in Lyons reported the arrest on Monday (2/3) of Mark Ocque, age 42, of 1745 Division Street in Palmyra for Burglary in the 3rd Degree.
It is alleged that Ocque stole 105 pounds of stripped copper wire from a pole barn on Maple Avenue, then sold it to Alpco Recycling for $286.65.
Ocque, who gave a full statement to his crime was arraigned and released to reappear in Palmyra Town Court on February 11th.