- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: February 4, 2014
State Police in Lyons reported the arrest on Monday (2/3) of Mark Ocque, age 42, of 1745 Division Street in Palmyra for Burglary in the 3rd Degree.
It is alleged that Ocque stole 105 pounds of stripped copper wire from a pole barn on Maple Avenue, then sold it to Alpco Recycling for $286.65.
Ocque, who gave a full statement to his crime was arraigned and released to reappear in Palmyra Town Court on February 11th.