- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: December 17, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest of a Macedon man following a traffic stop in the Town of Marion on Saturday (12/14) at 2:22 a.m.
The Wayne County 911 center had received multiple calls about a vehicle driving erratically in the Town of Marion. Deputies responded to the area and located the vehicle driving southbound in the northbound lane of State Route 21.
Deputies charged Timothy M. Herman, age 27, of West Main St., Macedon, with Moving From Lane Unsafely, Failure to Keep Right, Felony DWI/BAC.