- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: December 17, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest of a Macedon man following a traffic stop in the Town of Marion on Saturday (12/14) at 2:22 a.m.
The Wayne County 911 center had received multiple calls about a vehicle driving erratically in the Town of Marion. Deputies responded to the area and located the vehicle driving southbound in the northbound lane of State Route 21.
Deputies charged Timothy M. Herman, age 27, of West Main St., Macedon, with Moving From Lane Unsafely, Failure to Keep Right, Felony DWI/BAC.