- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
- Updated: December 17, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest of a Macedon man following a traffic stop in the Town of Marion on Saturday (12/14) at 2:22 a.m.
The Wayne County 911 center had received multiple calls about a vehicle driving erratically in the Town of Marion. Deputies responded to the area and located the vehicle driving southbound in the northbound lane of State Route 21.
Deputies charged Timothy M. Herman, age 27, of West Main St., Macedon, with Moving From Lane Unsafely, Failure to Keep Right, Felony DWI/BAC.