- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: December 17, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest of a Macedon man following a traffic stop in the Town of Marion on Saturday (12/14) at 2:22 a.m.
The Wayne County 911 center had received multiple calls about a vehicle driving erratically in the Town of Marion. Deputies responded to the area and located the vehicle driving southbound in the northbound lane of State Route 21.
Deputies charged Timothy M. Herman, age 27, of West Main St., Macedon, with Moving From Lane Unsafely, Failure to Keep Right, Felony DWI/BAC.