- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: December 17, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest of a Macedon man following a traffic stop in the Town of Marion on Saturday (12/14) at 2:22 a.m.
The Wayne County 911 center had received multiple calls about a vehicle driving erratically in the Town of Marion. Deputies responded to the area and located the vehicle driving southbound in the northbound lane of State Route 21.
Deputies charged Timothy M. Herman, age 27, of West Main St., Macedon, with Moving From Lane Unsafely, Failure to Keep Right, Felony DWI/BAC.