- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: October 22, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (10/19) at 1:43 a.m. of Tyler M. Craig, age 22, of Boynton Road in Walworth.
Deputies stopped Craig in Macedon for having a headlight out on his vehicle. He was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC, Aggravated Unlicensed Operator 3rd and Inadequate lights.