- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Updated: October 15, 2013
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (10/12) at 10:35 a.m. of Matthew R. Mayeu, age 37, of 4058 Rasmussen Street in Williamson.
It is alleged Mayeu entered the Kwik Fill on Route 104 in the Town of Ontario, consumed a bag of chips and left the store without paying.
Mayeu was issued an appearance ticket for Town of Ontario Court for one count of Petit Larceny.