- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: October 15, 2013
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (10/12) at 10:35 a.m. of Matthew R. Mayeu, age 37, of 4058 Rasmussen Street in Williamson.
It is alleged Mayeu entered the Kwik Fill on Route 104 in the Town of Ontario, consumed a bag of chips and left the store without paying.
Mayeu was issued an appearance ticket for Town of Ontario Court for one count of Petit Larceny.