- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: October 15, 2013
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (10/12) at 10:35 a.m. of Matthew R. Mayeu, age 37, of 4058 Rasmussen Street in Williamson.
It is alleged Mayeu entered the Kwik Fill on Route 104 in the Town of Ontario, consumed a bag of chips and left the store without paying.
Mayeu was issued an appearance ticket for Town of Ontario Court for one count of Petit Larceny.