- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: October 15, 2013
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (10/12) at 10:35 a.m. of Matthew R. Mayeu, age 37, of 4058 Rasmussen Street in Williamson.
It is alleged Mayeu entered the Kwik Fill on Route 104 in the Town of Ontario, consumed a bag of chips and left the store without paying.
Mayeu was issued an appearance ticket for Town of Ontario Court for one count of Petit Larceny.