- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: October 15, 2013
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (10/12) at 10:35 a.m. of Matthew R. Mayeu, age 37, of 4058 Rasmussen Street in Williamson.
It is alleged Mayeu entered the Kwik Fill on Route 104 in the Town of Ontario, consumed a bag of chips and left the store without paying.
Mayeu was issued an appearance ticket for Town of Ontario Court for one count of Petit Larceny.