- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: July 29, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (7/25) at 11:40 p.m. of Larhonda D. Leonard, age 40, of 1049 Beaver Creek Drive in the Town of Webster following a traffic stop in the Town of Ontario. Deputies charged Leonard with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .10% other vehicle and traffic law charges.