- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: July 29, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (7/25) at 11:40 p.m. of Larhonda D. Leonard, age 40, of 1049 Beaver Creek Drive in the Town of Webster following a traffic stop in the Town of Ontario. Deputies charged Leonard with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .10% other vehicle and traffic law charges.