- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: July 29, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (7/25) at 11:40 p.m. of Larhonda D. Leonard, age 40, of 1049 Beaver Creek Drive in the Town of Webster following a traffic stop in the Town of Ontario. Deputies charged Leonard with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .10% other vehicle and traffic law charges.