- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Updated: July 29, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (7/25) at 11:40 p.m. of Larhonda D. Leonard, age 40, of 1049 Beaver Creek Drive in the Town of Webster following a traffic stop in the Town of Ontario. Deputies charged Leonard with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .10% other vehicle and traffic law charges.