- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Updated: July 22, 2014
State Police Investigators out of Canandaigua reported the arrest on Thursday (7/17) at 1:10 p.m. of Marvin J. Coney, age 59, of Catherine Street in the Village of Lyons for Grand Larceny in the 4th Degree.
It is alleged Coney accepted an advanced payment of $2100 on a $4000 job for paving a parking lot at Redman’s Chicken and Ribs Place in Geneva, then never showed up to do the work. He was issued an appearance ticket for Geneva Court.