- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: July 22, 2014
State Police Investigators out of Canandaigua reported the arrest on Thursday (7/17) at 1:10 p.m. of Marvin J. Coney, age 59, of Catherine Street in the Village of Lyons for Grand Larceny in the 4th Degree.
It is alleged Coney accepted an advanced payment of $2100 on a $4000 job for paving a parking lot at Redman’s Chicken and Ribs Place in Geneva, then never showed up to do the work. He was issued an appearance ticket for Geneva Court.