- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: July 22, 2014
State Police Investigators out of Canandaigua reported the arrest on Thursday (7/17) at 1:10 p.m. of Marvin J. Coney, age 59, of Catherine Street in the Village of Lyons for Grand Larceny in the 4th Degree.
It is alleged Coney accepted an advanced payment of $2100 on a $4000 job for paving a parking lot at Redman’s Chicken and Ribs Place in Geneva, then never showed up to do the work. He was issued an appearance ticket for Geneva Court.