- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: July 22, 2014
State Police Investigators out of Canandaigua reported the arrest on Thursday (7/17) at 1:10 p.m. of Marvin J. Coney, age 59, of Catherine Street in the Village of Lyons for Grand Larceny in the 4th Degree.
It is alleged Coney accepted an advanced payment of $2100 on a $4000 job for paving a parking lot at Redman’s Chicken and Ribs Place in Geneva, then never showed up to do the work. He was issued an appearance ticket for Geneva Court.