- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (7/14) at 7:51 p.m. of Ernest D. Robert, age 39, of State Route 370 Cato, NY on an arrest warrant for Reckless Endangerment 2nd and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
The arrested stemmed from a domestic violence investigation in the Town of Arcadia on July 11th where Robert allegedly drove his vehicle toward the victim, almost striking her. This occurred with their child in the vehicle.