- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (7/14) at 7:51 p.m. of Ernest D. Robert, age 39, of State Route 370 Cato, NY on an arrest warrant for Reckless Endangerment 2nd and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
The arrested stemmed from a domestic violence investigation in the Town of Arcadia on July 11th where Robert allegedly drove his vehicle toward the victim, almost striking her. This occurred with their child in the vehicle.