- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (7/14) at 7:51 p.m. of Ernest D. Robert, age 39, of State Route 370 Cato, NY on an arrest warrant for Reckless Endangerment 2nd and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
The arrested stemmed from a domestic violence investigation in the Town of Arcadia on July 11th where Robert allegedly drove his vehicle toward the victim, almost striking her. This occurred with their child in the vehicle.