- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (7/14) at 7:51 p.m. of Ernest D. Robert, age 39, of State Route 370 Cato, NY on an arrest warrant for Reckless Endangerment 2nd and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
The arrested stemmed from a domestic violence investigation in the Town of Arcadia on July 11th where Robert allegedly drove his vehicle toward the victim, almost striking her. This occurred with their child in the vehicle.