- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (7/14) at 7:51 p.m. of Ernest D. Robert, age 39, of State Route 370 Cato, NY on an arrest warrant for Reckless Endangerment 2nd and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
The arrested stemmed from a domestic violence investigation in the Town of Arcadia on July 11th where Robert allegedly drove his vehicle toward the victim, almost striking her. This occurred with their child in the vehicle.