- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Updated: July 8, 2014
On Saturday (7/5) Lyons Village Police arrested Bryan D. Navarro, age 26, of 100 North Avenue in Newark for Falsely Reporting Incident in the 3rd Degree.
Lyons Police responded to investigation of a car/deer motor vehicle accident on Madison Street in the Village of Lyons. Investigation revealed that Navarro allegedly lied about striking a deer and admitted that his vehicle struck a fence on Elmer Street.