- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Mom chalks up 2nd Felony DWI-Leandra’s Law arrest
- Baker accepts Sergeant position with Palmyra
- Woman charged with two counts of Animal Abuse
- Updated: July 8, 2014
On Saturday (7/5) Lyons Village Police arrested Bryan D. Navarro, age 26, of 100 North Avenue in Newark for Falsely Reporting Incident in the 3rd Degree.
Lyons Police responded to investigation of a car/deer motor vehicle accident on Madison Street in the Village of Lyons. Investigation revealed that Navarro allegedly lied about striking a deer and admitted that his vehicle struck a fence on Elmer Street.