- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: July 8, 2014
On Saturday (7/5) Lyons Village Police arrested Bryan D. Navarro, age 26, of 100 North Avenue in Newark for Falsely Reporting Incident in the 3rd Degree.
Lyons Police responded to investigation of a car/deer motor vehicle accident on Madison Street in the Village of Lyons. Investigation revealed that Navarro allegedly lied about striking a deer and admitted that his vehicle struck a fence on Elmer Street.