- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: July 8, 2014
On Saturday (7/5) Lyons Village Police arrested Bryan D. Navarro, age 26, of 100 North Avenue in Newark for Falsely Reporting Incident in the 3rd Degree.
Lyons Police responded to investigation of a car/deer motor vehicle accident on Madison Street in the Village of Lyons. Investigation revealed that Navarro allegedly lied about striking a deer and admitted that his vehicle struck a fence on Elmer Street.