- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- Ontario Hess Express robbers apprehended
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- Updated: July 1, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (6/28) at 7:54 p.m. of Chad M. Redmond, age 31, of Stafford Road in Palmyra, following a traffic stop for Failure to Keep Right on Route 88 in the Town of Arcadia.
After the stop, Chad was charged with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .19% and DWI Leandra’s Law after it was discovered he was transporting small children. He was then additionally charged with three counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child