- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: July 1, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (6/28) at 7:54 p.m. of Chad M. Redmond, age 31, of Stafford Road in Palmyra, following a traffic stop for Failure to Keep Right on Route 88 in the Town of Arcadia.
After the stop, Chad was charged with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .19% and DWI Leandra’s Law after it was discovered he was transporting small children. He was then additionally charged with three counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child