- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: July 1, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (6/28) at 7:54 p.m. of Chad M. Redmond, age 31, of Stafford Road in Palmyra, following a traffic stop for Failure to Keep Right on Route 88 in the Town of Arcadia.
After the stop, Chad was charged with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .19% and DWI Leandra’s Law after it was discovered he was transporting small children. He was then additionally charged with three counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child