- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: July 1, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (6/28) at 7:54 p.m. of Chad M. Redmond, age 31, of Stafford Road in Palmyra, following a traffic stop for Failure to Keep Right on Route 88 in the Town of Arcadia.
After the stop, Chad was charged with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .19% and DWI Leandra’s Law after it was discovered he was transporting small children. He was then additionally charged with three counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child