- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: July 1, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (6/28) at 7:54 p.m. of Chad M. Redmond, age 31, of Stafford Road in Palmyra, following a traffic stop for Failure to Keep Right on Route 88 in the Town of Arcadia.
After the stop, Chad was charged with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .19% and DWI Leandra’s Law after it was discovered he was transporting small children. He was then additionally charged with three counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child