- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: June 24, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office reported the arrest on Sunday of Rodney L. Shipman, age 45, of 250 Roycroft Drive in Rochester following a call of a reported in progress larceny of scrap metal taking place at a Williamson business. Following investigation, Shipman was charged with one count of Grand Larceny in the third degree, and one count of Petit Larceny.
It is alleged that Shipman drove onto the property of Refractory Maintenance, located at 4524 Route 104 in Williamson on two separate dates in May and June of this year and stole metal totalling over five thousand dollars in value.