- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: June 24, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office reported the arrest on Sunday of Rodney L. Shipman, age 45, of 250 Roycroft Drive in Rochester following a call of a reported in progress larceny of scrap metal taking place at a Williamson business. Following investigation, Shipman was charged with one count of Grand Larceny in the third degree, and one count of Petit Larceny.
It is alleged that Shipman drove onto the property of Refractory Maintenance, located at 4524 Route 104 in Williamson on two separate dates in May and June of this year and stole metal totalling over five thousand dollars in value.