- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: June 24, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office reported the arrest on Sunday of Rodney L. Shipman, age 45, of 250 Roycroft Drive in Rochester following a call of a reported in progress larceny of scrap metal taking place at a Williamson business. Following investigation, Shipman was charged with one count of Grand Larceny in the third degree, and one count of Petit Larceny.
It is alleged that Shipman drove onto the property of Refractory Maintenance, located at 4524 Route 104 in Williamson on two separate dates in May and June of this year and stole metal totalling over five thousand dollars in value.