- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: June 24, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office reported the arrest on Sunday of Rodney L. Shipman, age 45, of 250 Roycroft Drive in Rochester following a call of a reported in progress larceny of scrap metal taking place at a Williamson business. Following investigation, Shipman was charged with one count of Grand Larceny in the third degree, and one count of Petit Larceny.
It is alleged that Shipman drove onto the property of Refractory Maintenance, located at 4524 Route 104 in Williamson on two separate dates in May and June of this year and stole metal totalling over five thousand dollars in value.