- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Updated: June 17, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (6/13) of Kimberly L. Forte, age 27, of Ridge Road in the Town of Williamson for Welfare Fraud in the 4th Degree and Offering a False Instrument for Filing in the 1st Degree.
It is alleged that Forte failed to report her income to the Wayne County Department of Social Services, making her eligible for SNAP benefits. As a result, Forte collected $1008 in benefits that she was not entitled to.