- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Twin Docs follow in each other’s footsteps
- Gananda student faces felony charge after terroristic threats
- Newark Police receive new K-9
- Sodus Chamber Mural under way
- So, you want to be a Sportscaster…
- Updated: June 17, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (6/13) of Kimberly L. Forte, age 27, of Ridge Road in the Town of Williamson for Welfare Fraud in the 4th Degree and Offering a False Instrument for Filing in the 1st Degree.
It is alleged that Forte failed to report her income to the Wayne County Department of Social Services, making her eligible for SNAP benefits. As a result, Forte collected $1008 in benefits that she was not entitled to.