- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: June 17, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (6/13) of Kimberly L. Forte, age 27, of Ridge Road in the Town of Williamson for Welfare Fraud in the 4th Degree and Offering a False Instrument for Filing in the 1st Degree.
It is alleged that Forte failed to report her income to the Wayne County Department of Social Services, making her eligible for SNAP benefits. As a result, Forte collected $1008 in benefits that she was not entitled to.