- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: June 17, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (6/13) of Kimberly L. Forte, age 27, of Ridge Road in the Town of Williamson for Welfare Fraud in the 4th Degree and Offering a False Instrument for Filing in the 1st Degree.
It is alleged that Forte failed to report her income to the Wayne County Department of Social Services, making her eligible for SNAP benefits. As a result, Forte collected $1008 in benefits that she was not entitled to.