- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: June 17, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (6/13) of Kimberly L. Forte, age 27, of Ridge Road in the Town of Williamson for Welfare Fraud in the 4th Degree and Offering a False Instrument for Filing in the 1st Degree.
It is alleged that Forte failed to report her income to the Wayne County Department of Social Services, making her eligible for SNAP benefits. As a result, Forte collected $1008 in benefits that she was not entitled to.