- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Lyons votes 474 to 309 for Dissolution
- Two nabbed distributing Indian reservation cigarettes
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the warrant arrest on Thursday (10/10) at 10:15 pm of a Sodus Point man for Assault 3rd Degree.
Sheriffs Deputies arrested Matthew J. Dumas age 28 of South Shore Road in the Village of Sodus Point, NY. The arrest stems from an incident at his South Shore Address earlier in the day where Dumas allegedly got into a physical altercation with another resident who lives at the house. Dumas was arraigned in Town of Sodus Court by the Honorable Judge Frantangelo and released to appear at a later date to answer the charges.