- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the warrant arrest on Thursday (10/10) at 10:15 pm of a Sodus Point man for Assault 3rd Degree.
Sheriffs Deputies arrested Matthew J. Dumas age 28 of South Shore Road in the Village of Sodus Point, NY. The arrest stems from an incident at his South Shore Address earlier in the day where Dumas allegedly got into a physical altercation with another resident who lives at the house. Dumas was arraigned in Town of Sodus Court by the Honorable Judge Frantangelo and released to appear at a later date to answer the charges.