- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the warrant arrest on Thursday (10/10) at 10:15 pm of a Sodus Point man for Assault 3rd Degree.
Sheriffs Deputies arrested Matthew J. Dumas age 28 of South Shore Road in the Village of Sodus Point, NY. The arrest stems from an incident at his South Shore Address earlier in the day where Dumas allegedly got into a physical altercation with another resident who lives at the house. Dumas was arraigned in Town of Sodus Court by the Honorable Judge Frantangelo and released to appear at a later date to answer the charges.