- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the warrant arrest on Thursday (10/10) at 10:15 pm of a Sodus Point man for Assault 3rd Degree.
Sheriffs Deputies arrested Matthew J. Dumas age 28 of South Shore Road in the Village of Sodus Point, NY. The arrest stems from an incident at his South Shore Address earlier in the day where Dumas allegedly got into a physical altercation with another resident who lives at the house. Dumas was arraigned in Town of Sodus Court by the Honorable Judge Frantangelo and released to appear at a later date to answer the charges.