- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
- Updated: October 16, 2013
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the warrant arrest on Thursday (10/10) at 10:15 pm of a Sodus Point man for Assault 3rd Degree.
Sheriffs Deputies arrested Matthew J. Dumas age 28 of South Shore Road in the Village of Sodus Point, NY. The arrest stems from an incident at his South Shore Address earlier in the day where Dumas allegedly got into a physical altercation with another resident who lives at the house. Dumas was arraigned in Town of Sodus Court by the Honorable Judge Frantangelo and released to appear at a later date to answer the charges.