- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: July 31, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Sunday (7/27) at 7:49 a.m. Dylan J. Formanek, age 22, of 115 Throop Street in the Town of Palmyra following a domestic violence incident that occurred at 3829 North Main Street, in the Town of Marion.
It is alleged that Formanek was involved in a dispute with another individual. He was charged with Criminal Obstruction of Breathing or Blood Circulation and Assault 3rd