- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: July 31, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Sunday (7/27) at 7:49 a.m. Dylan J. Formanek, age 22, of 115 Throop Street in the Town of Palmyra following a domestic violence incident that occurred at 3829 North Main Street, in the Town of Marion.
It is alleged that Formanek was involved in a dispute with another individual. He was charged with Criminal Obstruction of Breathing or Blood Circulation and Assault 3rd