- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: June 26, 2014
State Police in Wolcott reported the arrest on Thursday (6/19) of Tamila S. Kemp, age 21, of North Main Street in the Town of Savannah for Criminal Trespass in the 2nd Degree and harassment in the 2nd Degree.
It is alleged that on June 15th, Kemp went to the residence of an ex-boyfriend and forced her way into the residence, demanding a key. It is that alleged she put her hands around the throat of another girl and shoved her.