- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: June 26, 2014
State Police in Wolcott reported the arrest on Thursday (6/19) of Tamila S. Kemp, age 21, of North Main Street in the Town of Savannah for Criminal Trespass in the 2nd Degree and harassment in the 2nd Degree.
It is alleged that on June 15th, Kemp went to the residence of an ex-boyfriend and forced her way into the residence, demanding a key. It is that alleged she put her hands around the throat of another girl and shoved her.