- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: June 26, 2014
State Police in Wolcott reported the arrest on Thursday (6/19) of Tamila S. Kemp, age 21, of North Main Street in the Town of Savannah for Criminal Trespass in the 2nd Degree and harassment in the 2nd Degree.
It is alleged that on June 15th, Kemp went to the residence of an ex-boyfriend and forced her way into the residence, demanding a key. It is that alleged she put her hands around the throat of another girl and shoved her.