- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: February 6, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (2/3) at 12:26 a.m. of Charity L. (Moore) Beach, age 38, of 1264 State Route 31, in Macedon after she allegedly got into a physical altercation with her husband.
Deputies went to take Moore into custody she pulled away from deputies and attempted to fight with them. She was taken into custody and charged with Assault in the 3rd Degree and Resisting Arrest.