- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: February 6, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (2/3) at 12:26 a.m. of Charity L. (Moore) Beach, age 38, of 1264 State Route 31, in Macedon after she allegedly got into a physical altercation with her husband.
Deputies went to take Moore into custody she pulled away from deputies and attempted to fight with them. She was taken into custody and charged with Assault in the 3rd Degree and Resisting Arrest.