- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: February 6, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (2/3) at 12:26 a.m. of Charity L. (Moore) Beach, age 38, of 1264 State Route 31, in Macedon after she allegedly got into a physical altercation with her husband.
Deputies went to take Moore into custody she pulled away from deputies and attempted to fight with them. She was taken into custody and charged with Assault in the 3rd Degree and Resisting Arrest.