- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: February 6, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (2/3) at 12:26 a.m. of Charity L. (Moore) Beach, age 38, of 1264 State Route 31, in Macedon after she allegedly got into a physical altercation with her husband.
Deputies went to take Moore into custody she pulled away from deputies and attempted to fight with them. She was taken into custody and charged with Assault in the 3rd Degree and Resisting Arrest.