- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: February 6, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (2/3) at 12:26 a.m. of Charity L. (Moore) Beach, age 38, of 1264 State Route 31, in Macedon after she allegedly got into a physical altercation with her husband.
Deputies went to take Moore into custody she pulled away from deputies and attempted to fight with them. She was taken into custody and charged with Assault in the 3rd Degree and Resisting Arrest.