- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Updated: December 19, 2013
As Palmyra Village Police exited their station on Saturday (12/14) at 12:25 a.m. They spotted a vehicle in the entrance to their parking lot. The vehicle was running and the driver said he pulled over to talk on the phone, but police said that he was not talking on the phone. The driver, Mark T. Wangler, age 28 of Goldsmith Road in Palmyra was subsequently charged with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .25%. He told police he had only had 2 or 3 beers at a friend’s house.