- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: December 19, 2013
As Palmyra Village Police exited their station on Saturday (12/14) at 12:25 a.m. They spotted a vehicle in the entrance to their parking lot. The vehicle was running and the driver said he pulled over to talk on the phone, but police said that he was not talking on the phone. The driver, Mark T. Wangler, age 28 of Goldsmith Road in Palmyra was subsequently charged with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .25%. He told police he had only had 2 or 3 beers at a friend’s house.