- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: December 19, 2013
As Palmyra Village Police exited their station on Saturday (12/14) at 12:25 a.m. They spotted a vehicle in the entrance to their parking lot. The vehicle was running and the driver said he pulled over to talk on the phone, but police said that he was not talking on the phone. The driver, Mark T. Wangler, age 28 of Goldsmith Road in Palmyra was subsequently charged with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .25%. He told police he had only had 2 or 3 beers at a friend’s house.