- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Updated: December 19, 2013
As Palmyra Village Police exited their station on Saturday (12/14) at 12:25 a.m. They spotted a vehicle in the entrance to their parking lot. The vehicle was running and the driver said he pulled over to talk on the phone, but police said that he was not talking on the phone. The driver, Mark T. Wangler, age 28 of Goldsmith Road in Palmyra was subsequently charged with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .25%. He told police he had only had 2 or 3 beers at a friend’s house.