- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: December 19, 2013
As Palmyra Village Police exited their station on Saturday (12/14) at 12:25 a.m. They spotted a vehicle in the entrance to their parking lot. The vehicle was running and the driver said he pulled over to talk on the phone, but police said that he was not talking on the phone. The driver, Mark T. Wangler, age 28 of Goldsmith Road in Palmyra was subsequently charged with DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .25%. He told police he had only had 2 or 3 beers at a friend’s house.