- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
Newark man arrested for a ‘tired’ attack
- Updated: April 22, 2014
Newark Village Police responded to a disturbance on Madison Street on Sunday (4/20). According to police, Chad Murray, age 35, of 100 Hope Avenue in Newark was upset with his ex-wife and her new friend.
Murray was located in front of the house after he allegedly attacked the tires on both his ex-wife’s and her friend’s vehicles with a knife. When confronted by police he took off on foot, stopped and dropped the knife when ordered to do so.
Murray was subsequently arrested for Criminal Mischief in the 3rd Degree, arraigned and remanded to jail on No bail. An Order of Protection was issued for the victims.