- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Twin Docs follow in each other’s footsteps
- Gananda student faces felony charge after terroristic threats
- Newark Police receive new K-9
- Sodus Chamber Mural under way
- So, you want to be a Sportscaster…
Newark man arrested for a ‘tired’ attack
- Updated: April 22, 2014
Newark Village Police responded to a disturbance on Madison Street on Sunday (4/20). According to police, Chad Murray, age 35, of 100 Hope Avenue in Newark was upset with his ex-wife and her new friend.
Murray was located in front of the house after he allegedly attacked the tires on both his ex-wife’s and her friend’s vehicles with a knife. When confronted by police he took off on foot, stopped and dropped the knife when ordered to do so.
Murray was subsequently arrested for Criminal Mischief in the 3rd Degree, arraigned and remanded to jail on No bail. An Order of Protection was issued for the victims.