- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
Newark man arrested for a ‘tired’ attack
- Updated: April 22, 2014
Newark Village Police responded to a disturbance on Madison Street on Sunday (4/20). According to police, Chad Murray, age 35, of 100 Hope Avenue in Newark was upset with his ex-wife and her new friend.
Murray was located in front of the house after he allegedly attacked the tires on both his ex-wife’s and her friend’s vehicles with a knife. When confronted by police he took off on foot, stopped and dropped the knife when ordered to do so.
Murray was subsequently arrested for Criminal Mischief in the 3rd Degree, arraigned and remanded to jail on No bail. An Order of Protection was issued for the victims.