- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Updated: September 26, 2013
The Wayne County Office of Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (913) at 2:38 pm of an Ontario man for bad checks. Deputies arrested Aaron P. Dailey, age 23, of Cortland Drive in Ontario.
Dailey was charged with 6 counts of Unlawfully Issuing a Bad Check, for checks he had written to the Paton’s Market Place store in Sodus. He was issued an appearance ticket to appear in the Sodus Town Court