- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: September 26, 2013
The Wayne County Office of Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (913) at 2:38 pm of an Ontario man for bad checks. Deputies arrested Aaron P. Dailey, age 23, of Cortland Drive in Ontario.
Dailey was charged with 6 counts of Unlawfully Issuing a Bad Check, for checks he had written to the Paton’s Market Place store in Sodus. He was issued an appearance ticket to appear in the Sodus Town Court