- Dairy farm fire in Walworth
- Cruelty Investigators seize 16 horses, other animals at Sodus property
- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Updated: September 26, 2013
The Wayne County Office of Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (913) at 2:38 pm of an Ontario man for bad checks. Deputies arrested Aaron P. Dailey, age 23, of Cortland Drive in Ontario.
Dailey was charged with 6 counts of Unlawfully Issuing a Bad Check, for checks he had written to the Paton’s Market Place store in Sodus. He was issued an appearance ticket to appear in the Sodus Town Court