- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: September 26, 2013
The Wayne County Office of Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (913) at 2:38 pm of an Ontario man for bad checks. Deputies arrested Aaron P. Dailey, age 23, of Cortland Drive in Ontario.
Dailey was charged with 6 counts of Unlawfully Issuing a Bad Check, for checks he had written to the Paton’s Market Place store in Sodus. He was issued an appearance ticket to appear in the Sodus Town Court