- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: September 26, 2013
The Wayne County Office of Sheriff reported the arrest on Friday (913) at 2:38 pm of an Ontario man for bad checks. Deputies arrested Aaron P. Dailey, age 23, of Cortland Drive in Ontario.
Dailey was charged with 6 counts of Unlawfully Issuing a Bad Check, for checks he had written to the Paton’s Market Place store in Sodus. He was issued an appearance ticket to appear in the Sodus Town Court