- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Twin Docs follow in each other’s footsteps
- Gananda student faces felony charge after terroristic threats
- Newark Police receive new K-9
- Sodus Chamber Mural under way
- So, you want to be a Sportscaster…
- Updated: July 14, 2014
State Police out of Wolcott received a complaint and subsequently stopped a vehicle on Sunday (7/13) at 11:03 p.m. on Pilgrim Port Road in Sodus.
The vehicle was stopped after police noticed a towel covering the front license plate. The driver, David Allen, age 44, of 8580 York Settlement Road in Sodus was arrested for Obstructed Front Plate, DWI and Refusal to Submit to Breath Test.
Allen was arraigned and remanded to jail on $1000 cash bail. Records show Allen was arrested two weeks ago for DWI.