- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: July 14, 2014
State Police out of Wolcott received a complaint and subsequently stopped a vehicle on Sunday (7/13) at 11:03 p.m. on Pilgrim Port Road in Sodus.
The vehicle was stopped after police noticed a towel covering the front license plate. The driver, David Allen, age 44, of 8580 York Settlement Road in Sodus was arrested for Obstructed Front Plate, DWI and Refusal to Submit to Breath Test.
Allen was arraigned and remanded to jail on $1000 cash bail. Records show Allen was arrested two weeks ago for DWI.