- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: July 14, 2014
State Police out of Wolcott received a complaint and subsequently stopped a vehicle on Sunday (7/13) at 11:03 p.m. on Pilgrim Port Road in Sodus.
The vehicle was stopped after police noticed a towel covering the front license plate. The driver, David Allen, age 44, of 8580 York Settlement Road in Sodus was arrested for Obstructed Front Plate, DWI and Refusal to Submit to Breath Test.
Allen was arraigned and remanded to jail on $1000 cash bail. Records show Allen was arrested two weeks ago for DWI.