- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Updated: July 14, 2014
State Police out of Wolcott received a complaint and subsequently stopped a vehicle on Sunday (7/13) at 11:03 p.m. on Pilgrim Port Road in Sodus.
The vehicle was stopped after police noticed a towel covering the front license plate. The driver, David Allen, age 44, of 8580 York Settlement Road in Sodus was arrested for Obstructed Front Plate, DWI and Refusal to Submit to Breath Test.
Allen was arraigned and remanded to jail on $1000 cash bail. Records show Allen was arrested two weeks ago for DWI.