- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- Ontario Hess Express robbers apprehended
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- Updated: July 7, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (7/5) at 3:30 p.m. of Denise L. Roller, age 36 of Fairville Maple Ridge Road in theTown of Arcadia for Unlawful Use of a Motor Vehicle in the third degree.
After a Larceny of a motor vehicle from a nearby address, it is alleged that Roller rode in the vehicle from Arcadia to Sodus after knowing that the vehicle was in fact stolen.
Roller was arrainged in the Town of Sodus Court and remanded to the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office Jail in lieu of bail.