- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: July 7, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (7/5) at 3:30 p.m. of Denise L. Roller, age 36 of Fairville Maple Ridge Road in theTown of Arcadia for Unlawful Use of a Motor Vehicle in the third degree.
After a Larceny of a motor vehicle from a nearby address, it is alleged that Roller rode in the vehicle from Arcadia to Sodus after knowing that the vehicle was in fact stolen.
Roller was arrainged in the Town of Sodus Court and remanded to the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office Jail in lieu of bail.