- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: July 7, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (7/5) at 3:30 p.m. of Denise L. Roller, age 36 of Fairville Maple Ridge Road in theTown of Arcadia for Unlawful Use of a Motor Vehicle in the third degree.
After a Larceny of a motor vehicle from a nearby address, it is alleged that Roller rode in the vehicle from Arcadia to Sodus after knowing that the vehicle was in fact stolen.
Roller was arrainged in the Town of Sodus Court and remanded to the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office Jail in lieu of bail.