- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: July 7, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (7/5) at 3:30 p.m. of Denise L. Roller, age 36 of Fairville Maple Ridge Road in theTown of Arcadia for Unlawful Use of a Motor Vehicle in the third degree.
After a Larceny of a motor vehicle from a nearby address, it is alleged that Roller rode in the vehicle from Arcadia to Sodus after knowing that the vehicle was in fact stolen.
Roller was arrainged in the Town of Sodus Court and remanded to the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office Jail in lieu of bail.