- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: June 30, 2014
Lyons Village Police reported the arrest of Lamont J. Parker, age 37, currently residing in the Wayne County Jail on a WayneNET drug warrant from June 6, 2010.
It was discovered that Parker, who was about to be released from the Wayne County Jail on a previous Riot charge, was wanted on the warrants of two counts each of Criminal possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree and Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree. It is alleged that on one day and two occasion, Parker sold drugs to an undercover agent.
Parker was arraigned and held for further County Court action.