- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: June 30, 2014
Lyons Village Police reported the arrest of Lamont J. Parker, age 37, currently residing in the Wayne County Jail on a WayneNET drug warrant from June 6, 2010.
It was discovered that Parker, who was about to be released from the Wayne County Jail on a previous Riot charge, was wanted on the warrants of two counts each of Criminal possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree and Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree. It is alleged that on one day and two occasion, Parker sold drugs to an undercover agent.
Parker was arraigned and held for further County Court action.