- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: June 30, 2014
Lyons Village Police reported the arrest of Lamont J. Parker, age 37, currently residing in the Wayne County Jail on a WayneNET drug warrant from June 6, 2010.
It was discovered that Parker, who was about to be released from the Wayne County Jail on a previous Riot charge, was wanted on the warrants of two counts each of Criminal possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree and Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree. It is alleged that on one day and two occasion, Parker sold drugs to an undercover agent.
Parker was arraigned and held for further County Court action.