- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: June 30, 2014
Lyons Village Police reported the arrest of Lamont J. Parker, age 37, currently residing in the Wayne County Jail on a WayneNET drug warrant from June 6, 2010.
It was discovered that Parker, who was about to be released from the Wayne County Jail on a previous Riot charge, was wanted on the warrants of two counts each of Criminal possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree and Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree. It is alleged that on one day and two occasion, Parker sold drugs to an undercover agent.
Parker was arraigned and held for further County Court action.