- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: June 23, 2014
The Village of Lyons Police reported stopping a vehicle following a hit and run accident on Saturday (6/21) at 11:42 p.m. on Spencer Street. The driver, Eric M. Hampson, age 38, of 41 Phelps Street, Apt. 9 in Lyons was subsequently arrested for Felony DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .10%, No Interlock Device, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in the 3rd Degree, Leaving the Scene of a Property Damage Accident, Move From Lane Unsafely and Failure to Keep Right.