- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: June 23, 2014
The Village of Lyons Police reported stopping a vehicle following a hit and run accident on Saturday (6/21) at 11:42 p.m. on Spencer Street. The driver, Eric M. Hampson, age 38, of 41 Phelps Street, Apt. 9 in Lyons was subsequently arrested for Felony DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .10%, No Interlock Device, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in the 3rd Degree, Leaving the Scene of a Property Damage Accident, Move From Lane Unsafely and Failure to Keep Right.