- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: June 23, 2014
The Village of Lyons Police reported stopping a vehicle following a hit and run accident on Saturday (6/21) at 11:42 p.m. on Spencer Street. The driver, Eric M. Hampson, age 38, of 41 Phelps Street, Apt. 9 in Lyons was subsequently arrested for Felony DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .10%, No Interlock Device, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in the 3rd Degree, Leaving the Scene of a Property Damage Accident, Move From Lane Unsafely and Failure to Keep Right.