- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: June 16, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office reported the arrest on Sunday (6/8) at 6:14 p.m. of Kevin P. Juneau, 52, of 1612 Hennessey Road in the Town of Walworth.
Juneau was stopped after a civilian compliant of his driving on State Route 104 in the Town of Wolcott. He was located on State Route 104 in the Town of Huron and was observed driving across the centerline. Upon stopping the vehicle the investigation revealed Juneau was under the influence of alcohol. He was charged with Fail to Keep Right, DWI/BAC and Aggravated DWI with a BAC of .19%.