- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Updated: June 16, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office reported the arrest on Sunday (6/8) at 6:14 p.m. of Kevin P. Juneau, 52, of 1612 Hennessey Road in the Town of Walworth.
Juneau was stopped after a civilian compliant of his driving on State Route 104 in the Town of Wolcott. He was located on State Route 104 in the Town of Huron and was observed driving across the centerline. Upon stopping the vehicle the investigation revealed Juneau was under the influence of alcohol. He was charged with Fail to Keep Right, DWI/BAC and Aggravated DWI with a BAC of .19%.