- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: June 16, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office reported the arrest on Sunday (6/8) at 6:14 p.m. of Kevin P. Juneau, 52, of 1612 Hennessey Road in the Town of Walworth.
Juneau was stopped after a civilian compliant of his driving on State Route 104 in the Town of Wolcott. He was located on State Route 104 in the Town of Huron and was observed driving across the centerline. Upon stopping the vehicle the investigation revealed Juneau was under the influence of alcohol. He was charged with Fail to Keep Right, DWI/BAC and Aggravated DWI with a BAC of .19%.