- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: June 16, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriffs Office reported the arrest on Sunday (6/8) at 6:14 p.m. of Kevin P. Juneau, 52, of 1612 Hennessey Road in the Town of Walworth.
Juneau was stopped after a civilian compliant of his driving on State Route 104 in the Town of Wolcott. He was located on State Route 104 in the Town of Huron and was observed driving across the centerline. Upon stopping the vehicle the investigation revealed Juneau was under the influence of alcohol. He was charged with Fail to Keep Right, DWI/BAC and Aggravated DWI with a BAC of .19%.