- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: June 10, 2014
On Friday (6/6) at 11:45PM, the Macedon Police reported the arrest of Franklin D. Minnick, age 48, of East Avenue in East Rochester.
Minnick was stopped for having No Working Tail Lights, Stop Lights, or Plate Lights.
Upon stopping the vehicle, it was revealed that Minnick was intoxicated. He was arrested for DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .11%.