- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: June 10, 2014
On Friday (6/6) at 11:45PM, the Macedon Police reported the arrest of Franklin D. Minnick, age 48, of East Avenue in East Rochester.
Minnick was stopped for having No Working Tail Lights, Stop Lights, or Plate Lights.
Upon stopping the vehicle, it was revealed that Minnick was intoxicated. He was arrested for DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .11%.