- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: June 10, 2014
On Friday (6/6) at 11:45PM, the Macedon Police reported the arrest of Franklin D. Minnick, age 48, of East Avenue in East Rochester.
Minnick was stopped for having No Working Tail Lights, Stop Lights, or Plate Lights.
Upon stopping the vehicle, it was revealed that Minnick was intoxicated. He was arrested for DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .11%.