- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: June 10, 2014
On Friday (6/6) at 11:45PM, the Macedon Police reported the arrest of Franklin D. Minnick, age 48, of East Avenue in East Rochester.
Minnick was stopped for having No Working Tail Lights, Stop Lights, or Plate Lights.
Upon stopping the vehicle, it was revealed that Minnick was intoxicated. He was arrested for DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .11%.