- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: June 10, 2014
On Friday (6/6) at 11:45PM, the Macedon Police reported the arrest of Franklin D. Minnick, age 48, of East Avenue in East Rochester.
Minnick was stopped for having No Working Tail Lights, Stop Lights, or Plate Lights.
Upon stopping the vehicle, it was revealed that Minnick was intoxicated. He was arrested for DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .11%.