- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: April 21, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (4/19) at 10:04 p.m. of Jeffrey M. Eygabroad, age 38, of 2798 Quaker Roiad in Palmyra for DWI/BAC, Aggravated DWI with a BAC over .18%, Failure to Stop at a stop sign, Open Container, and Leaving the Scene of a Property Damage Accident.