- Jonathan Taylor nominated by Democrats for Newark Mayor
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Updated: April 21, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (4/19) at 10:04 p.m. of Jeffrey M. Eygabroad, age 38, of 2798 Quaker Roiad in Palmyra for DWI/BAC, Aggravated DWI with a BAC over .18%, Failure to Stop at a stop sign, Open Container, and Leaving the Scene of a Property Damage Accident.