- State approves a lottery where there are no losers!
- Lyons man heads to State Prison for haunting victim
- Farm Tour features Agriculture in Transition
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Tony Stewart will not face charges in deadly crash
- Technology helps nail Dante Taylor for Murder
- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Updated: April 21, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (4/19) at 10:04 p.m. of Jeffrey M. Eygabroad, age 38, of 2798 Quaker Roiad in Palmyra for DWI/BAC, Aggravated DWI with a BAC over .18%, Failure to Stop at a stop sign, Open Container, and Leaving the Scene of a Property Damage Accident.