- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: April 21, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Saturday (4/19) at 10:04 p.m. of Jeffrey M. Eygabroad, age 38, of 2798 Quaker Roiad in Palmyra for DWI/BAC, Aggravated DWI with a BAC over .18%, Failure to Stop at a stop sign, Open Container, and Leaving the Scene of a Property Damage Accident.