- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
- Updated: October 21, 2013
The Ontario County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (10/19) at 2:22 a.m. of Jordan Marie Rice, age 19, of 505 East Main Street in Palmyra after the vehicle she was operating was stopped on County Road #10 in the Town of Canandaigua for speeding and crossing the center line.
Rice was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC, with a blood alcohol level nearly twice the legal limit. She was also charged with Speed in a Zone, and Failure to Keep Right.