- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Updated: October 21, 2013
The Ontario County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (10/19) at 2:22 a.m. of Jordan Marie Rice, age 19, of 505 East Main Street in Palmyra after the vehicle she was operating was stopped on County Road #10 in the Town of Canandaigua for speeding and crossing the center line.
Rice was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC, with a blood alcohol level nearly twice the legal limit. She was also charged with Speed in a Zone, and Failure to Keep Right.