- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: October 21, 2013
The Ontario County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (10/19) at 2:22 a.m. of Jordan Marie Rice, age 19, of 505 East Main Street in Palmyra after the vehicle she was operating was stopped on County Road #10 in the Town of Canandaigua for speeding and crossing the center line.
Rice was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC, with a blood alcohol level nearly twice the legal limit. She was also charged with Speed in a Zone, and Failure to Keep Right.