- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
- Updated: October 21, 2013
The Ontario County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (10/19) at 2:22 a.m. of Jordan Marie Rice, age 19, of 505 East Main Street in Palmyra after the vehicle she was operating was stopped on County Road #10 in the Town of Canandaigua for speeding and crossing the center line.
Rice was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC, with a blood alcohol level nearly twice the legal limit. She was also charged with Speed in a Zone, and Failure to Keep Right.