- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: October 21, 2013
The Ontario County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (10/19) at 2:22 a.m. of Jordan Marie Rice, age 19, of 505 East Main Street in Palmyra after the vehicle she was operating was stopped on County Road #10 in the Town of Canandaigua for speeding and crossing the center line.
Rice was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC, with a blood alcohol level nearly twice the legal limit. She was also charged with Speed in a Zone, and Failure to Keep Right.