- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- Ontario Hess Express robbers apprehended
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Updated: July 28, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Tuesday (7/22) of Christopher J. Vendel, age 20, of 286 Farmington Road in Rochester, following the investigation into a motor vehicle accident that occurred on State Route 350 in the Town of Ontario on November 19, 2013.
Vendel was charged with DWI, DWAI Drugs and Unlawful Possession of Marijuana after the completion of the investigation in which he was found to be operating under the influence of marijuana at the time of the motor vehicle accident.