- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: July 28, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Tuesday (7/22) of Christopher J. Vendel, age 20, of 286 Farmington Road in Rochester, following the investigation into a motor vehicle accident that occurred on State Route 350 in the Town of Ontario on November 19, 2013.
Vendel was charged with DWI, DWAI Drugs and Unlawful Possession of Marijuana after the completion of the investigation in which he was found to be operating under the influence of marijuana at the time of the motor vehicle accident.