- Bomb Threat at Garlock Plant
- Three apprehended for armed robberies in Ontario
- Electricity bills double for Walworth Sewer Plant
- North Rose whistle stop a must see
- Local Scout gives report in Washington, DC
- Model trains more than a hobby
- Accidents highlight the dangers of Snowmobiling
- Charter School Plans to Open in Phelps
- One Second, Everything Changes
- Dante Taylor murder trial delayed until this Fall
- Updated: October 25, 2013
State Police in Lyons reported the arrest on Friday (10/18) of Michael E. Powers, age 32, of Garland Avenue in Rochester for one count of Issuing a bad check.
It is alleged Powers wrote a $700 bad check to Finger Lakes marine Repair Shop on Tellier Road in the Town of Arcadia. He was picked up by Monroe County Probation and turned over to State Police. Powers was arraigned on the charge and remanded to jail on $1500 cash bail.