- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: October 25, 2013
State Police in Lyons reported the arrest on Friday (10/18) of Michael E. Powers, age 32, of Garland Avenue in Rochester for one count of Issuing a bad check.
It is alleged Powers wrote a $700 bad check to Finger Lakes marine Repair Shop on Tellier Road in the Town of Arcadia. He was picked up by Monroe County Probation and turned over to State Police. Powers was arraigned on the charge and remanded to jail on $1500 cash bail.