- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
- Updated: October 25, 2013
State Police in Lyons reported the arrest on Friday (10/18) of Michael E. Powers, age 32, of Garland Avenue in Rochester for one count of Issuing a bad check.
It is alleged Powers wrote a $700 bad check to Finger Lakes marine Repair Shop on Tellier Road in the Town of Arcadia. He was picked up by Monroe County Probation and turned over to State Police. Powers was arraigned on the charge and remanded to jail on $1500 cash bail.