- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
- Updated: October 25, 2013
State Police in Lyons reported the arrest on Friday (10/18) of Michael E. Powers, age 32, of Garland Avenue in Rochester for one count of Issuing a bad check.
It is alleged Powers wrote a $700 bad check to Finger Lakes marine Repair Shop on Tellier Road in the Town of Arcadia. He was picked up by Monroe County Probation and turned over to State Police. Powers was arraigned on the charge and remanded to jail on $1500 cash bail.