- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: October 25, 2013
State Police in Lyons reported the arrest on Friday (10/18) of Michael E. Powers, age 32, of Garland Avenue in Rochester for one count of Issuing a bad check.
It is alleged Powers wrote a $700 bad check to Finger Lakes marine Repair Shop on Tellier Road in the Town of Arcadia. He was picked up by Monroe County Probation and turned over to State Police. Powers was arraigned on the charge and remanded to jail on $1500 cash bail.