- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: May 23, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (5/19) at 12:55 a.m. of MaryKay Voll, age 55, of 5 Callingham Road in Pittsford following a traffic stop in the Town of Walworth.
Deputies subsequently charged Voll with DWI/BAC, Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated with a BAC .18 percent or greater, Operating Vehicle with an Open Container of Alcohol and Moving from Lane Unsafely.