- Wayne County to conduct Aerial Spraying for EEE
- FLCC marks Banned Books Week
- Residents enjoy Camping at “Camp DeMay”
- Police seek leads in Dollar General Robbery
- Walworth parents charged – children living in squalor
- Red Creek man breaks in Church
- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Updated: May 23, 2014
The Wayne County Office of the Sheriff reported the arrest on Monday (5/19) at 12:55 a.m. of MaryKay Voll, age 55, of 5 Callingham Road in Pittsford following a traffic stop in the Town of Walworth.
Deputies subsequently charged Voll with DWI/BAC, Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated with a BAC .18 percent or greater, Operating Vehicle with an Open Container of Alcohol and Moving from Lane Unsafely.