- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: April 5, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (3/29) at 7:31 p.m.of a Florida woman for Prostitution. Elizabeth “Liz” Baker, age 25, agreed to sexual conduct in exchange for money, with an Under Cover Officer while at an address on Bennett Street in the Town of Williamson.