- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Updated: April 5, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (3/29) at 7:31 p.m.of a Florida woman for Prostitution. Elizabeth “Liz” Baker, age 25, agreed to sexual conduct in exchange for money, with an Under Cover Officer while at an address on Bennett Street in the Town of Williamson.