- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: April 5, 2014
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest on Saturday (3/29) at 7:31 p.m.of a Florida woman for Prostitution. Elizabeth “Liz” Baker, age 25, agreed to sexual conduct in exchange for money, with an Under Cover Officer while at an address on Bennett Street in the Town of Williamson.