- Train Traveler charged in Wallet Theft
- Rehearsals for Play Begin at Newark High School
- Mom charged with Endangering, driving without child restraint
- Sculptor Albert Paley visit FLCC for forum
- Fun vs. Privacy
- What if you make too much to get help?
- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Updated: November 10, 2013
The Macedon Police Department report the arrest on of Daniel A. Preston, age 22, of Blackwatch Trail in Fairport.
Preston had caused a three car motor vehicle accident, and while police were on the scene, he was observed hiding evidence. Preston was taken into custody for Tampering With Evidence (Class E Felony) and Unlawful Possession of Marijuana.
After sobriety tests, Preston was taken into custody for Driving while Ability Impaired by Drugs.
Preston was arraigned by Judge Terry Rodman and remanded to the Wayne County Jail on $1,000 cash bail. He is returning to Macedon Town Court Tuesday November 12th at 5pm.