- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: November 10, 2013
The Macedon Police Department report the arrest on of Daniel A. Preston, age 22, of Blackwatch Trail in Fairport.
Preston had caused a three car motor vehicle accident, and while police were on the scene, he was observed hiding evidence. Preston was taken into custody for Tampering With Evidence (Class E Felony) and Unlawful Possession of Marijuana.
After sobriety tests, Preston was taken into custody for Driving while Ability Impaired by Drugs.
Preston was arraigned by Judge Terry Rodman and remanded to the Wayne County Jail on $1,000 cash bail. He is returning to Macedon Town Court Tuesday November 12th at 5pm.