- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: November 10, 2013
The Macedon Police Department report the arrest on of Daniel A. Preston, age 22, of Blackwatch Trail in Fairport.
Preston had caused a three car motor vehicle accident, and while police were on the scene, he was observed hiding evidence. Preston was taken into custody for Tampering With Evidence (Class E Felony) and Unlawful Possession of Marijuana.
After sobriety tests, Preston was taken into custody for Driving while Ability Impaired by Drugs.
Preston was arraigned by Judge Terry Rodman and remanded to the Wayne County Jail on $1,000 cash bail. He is returning to Macedon Town Court Tuesday November 12th at 5pm.