- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Lyons votes 474 to 309 for Dissolution
- Two nabbed distributing Indian reservation cigarettes
- Updated: November 10, 2013
The Macedon Police Department report the arrest on of Daniel A. Preston, age 22, of Blackwatch Trail in Fairport.
Preston had caused a three car motor vehicle accident, and while police were on the scene, he was observed hiding evidence. Preston was taken into custody for Tampering With Evidence (Class E Felony) and Unlawful Possession of Marijuana.
After sobriety tests, Preston was taken into custody for Driving while Ability Impaired by Drugs.
Preston was arraigned by Judge Terry Rodman and remanded to the Wayne County Jail on $1,000 cash bail. He is returning to Macedon Town Court Tuesday November 12th at 5pm.