- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: November 10, 2013
The Macedon Police Department report the arrest on of Daniel A. Preston, age 22, of Blackwatch Trail in Fairport.
Preston had caused a three car motor vehicle accident, and while police were on the scene, he was observed hiding evidence. Preston was taken into custody for Tampering With Evidence (Class E Felony) and Unlawful Possession of Marijuana.
After sobriety tests, Preston was taken into custody for Driving while Ability Impaired by Drugs.
Preston was arraigned by Judge Terry Rodman and remanded to the Wayne County Jail on $1,000 cash bail. He is returning to Macedon Town Court Tuesday November 12th at 5pm.