- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
A festive birthday cake and so much much more…
- Updated: November 17, 2013
Newark Village Police reported the arrest on Thursday (11/14) of Rebecca Russell, age 35 of West Maple Avenue in Newark for one count of Petit Larceny. It is alleged that a woman gave Russell her EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) card to purchase a birthday cake at Walmart. Russell also used the card to run up $147 in merchandise purchased at Walmart. She was released to appear in Newark Village Court on January 4th.