- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Resignation of Wayne Superintendent Accepted
- Father charged after baby hospitalized with severe burns
A festive birthday cake and so much much more…
- Updated: November 17, 2013
Newark Village Police reported the arrest on Thursday (11/14) of Rebecca Russell, age 35 of West Maple Avenue in Newark for one count of Petit Larceny. It is alleged that a woman gave Russell her EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) card to purchase a birthday cake at Walmart. Russell also used the card to run up $147 in merchandise purchased at Walmart. She was released to appear in Newark Village Court on January 4th.