- Fatal accident in Wolcott
- Crumbling historic Academy Building in Walworth demolished
- Palmyra Police Chief forced out
- Dr. accused of gun sign theft has case moved
- Town Justice suing the Town of Ontario
- Early morning Fire at Garden Center
- Car theft leads to high speed chase down Route 31
- Voters reaffirm Dissolution of Lyons Village – Now What?
- Lyons votes 474 to 309 for Dissolution
- Two nabbed distributing Indian reservation cigarettes
A festive birthday cake and so much much more…
- Updated: November 17, 2013
Newark Village Police reported the arrest on Thursday (11/14) of Rebecca Russell, age 35 of West Maple Avenue in Newark for one count of Petit Larceny. It is alleged that a woman gave Russell her EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) card to purchase a birthday cake at Walmart. Russell also used the card to run up $147 in merchandise purchased at Walmart. She was released to appear in Newark Village Court on January 4th.