- When one wife is just not enough
- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Updated: October 14, 2013
Wolcott Village Police Officer in Charge, Tom Ryan reported the arrest on Sunday (10/13) at 12:16 a.m. of Jody Labelle, age 24, from the Village of Wolcott. Labelle was stopped on Oswego street in the middle of the road to pick up a friend. Officer Ryan conducted a vehicle stop and upon investigation found that he was driving on a suspended license. Labelle was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .09%. Officer Ryan was assisted By Sheriff’s Deputy by Nick Yates. Debelle was released to appear in Village of Wolcott Court on December 7th.