- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
- Missing person case ends in tragedy
- Macedon Village Ambulance problems to lead to demise?
- Body of missing Macedon man found
- Huron man reportedly milking the system
- Power outages, damage hit County hard during Tuesday’s storms
- Wife of double murder suspect jailed
- It took a community to raise the flagpole
- Local teacher selected Special Olympics Umpire
- Updated: October 14, 2013
Wolcott Village Police Officer in Charge, Tom Ryan reported the arrest on Sunday (10/13) at 12:16 a.m. of Jody Labelle, age 24, from the Village of Wolcott. Labelle was stopped on Oswego street in the middle of the road to pick up a friend. Officer Ryan conducted a vehicle stop and upon investigation found that he was driving on a suspended license. Labelle was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .09%. Officer Ryan was assisted By Sheriff’s Deputy by Nick Yates. Debelle was released to appear in Village of Wolcott Court on December 7th.