- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
- Wayne Board hears Parent rebukes of the district’s handling of drunk bus driver incident
- Wayne Central English Teacher Arrested
- Updated: October 14, 2013
Wolcott Village Police Officer in Charge, Tom Ryan reported the arrest on Sunday (10/13) at 12:16 a.m. of Jody Labelle, age 24, from the Village of Wolcott. Labelle was stopped on Oswego street in the middle of the road to pick up a friend. Officer Ryan conducted a vehicle stop and upon investigation found that he was driving on a suspended license. Labelle was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .09%. Officer Ryan was assisted By Sheriff’s Deputy by Nick Yates. Debelle was released to appear in Village of Wolcott Court on December 7th.