- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
- Updated: October 14, 2013
Wolcott Village Police Officer in Charge, Tom Ryan reported the arrest on Sunday (10/13) at 12:16 a.m. of Jody Labelle, age 24, from the Village of Wolcott. Labelle was stopped on Oswego street in the middle of the road to pick up a friend. Officer Ryan conducted a vehicle stop and upon investigation found that he was driving on a suspended license. Labelle was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .09%. Officer Ryan was assisted By Sheriff’s Deputy by Nick Yates. Debelle was released to appear in Village of Wolcott Court on December 7th.