- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Updated: October 14, 2013
Wolcott Village Police Officer in Charge, Tom Ryan reported the arrest on Sunday (10/13) at 12:16 a.m. of Jody Labelle, age 24, from the Village of Wolcott. Labelle was stopped on Oswego street in the middle of the road to pick up a friend. Officer Ryan conducted a vehicle stop and upon investigation found that he was driving on a suspended license. Labelle was subsequently arrested for DWI/BAC with a blood alcohol level of .09%. Officer Ryan was assisted By Sheriff’s Deputy by Nick Yates. Debelle was released to appear in Village of Wolcott Court on December 7th.