- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
Williamson Town Board – Sept 17, 2013
- Updated: September 17, 2013
Special meeting to discuss purchase of Highway equipment
A Special Meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Williamson was held in the Town Complex Conference Room located at 6380 Route 21, Suite II following the Worksession and was called to order at 4:00 PM on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 by Supervisor Hoffman with the Pledge of Allegiance. The following were
The Town Board, at an adjourned meeting held December 12, 1978, had established a Capital Reserve Fund to finance the cost of non-recurring highway expenditures, and a JRB quick coupler, JRB 4 cu. Yd. GP loader bucket with bolt on cutting edge and lifting hook is needed for the new front end loader the Highway Department is purchasing. The Town therefore agreed to have that money used from the Highway Capital Reserve to cover the purchase of the bucket and parts in the amount of $11,242.00, and the purchase will be made by the Highway Superintendent pursuant to the bidding procedure prescribed in General Municipal Law. This resolution is subject to Permissive Referendum. The Resolution was declared adopted.
The Highway Superintendent was authorized to purchase the required plow equipment for the 2014 class 8, 10 wheeler cab & chassis under the Oneida County bid at a cost not to exceed $73,000.00.
Supervisor Hoffman announced a Budget Worksession is scheduled for Monday, September 30th, 2013 in the Town Complex conference room at 7:00 PM.