- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
Town of Williamson Tues., May 27, 2014
- Updated: May 30, 2014
A Work Session of the Town Board of the Town of Williamson, County of Wayne and State of New York was held in the Town Complex Court Room located at 6380 Route 21, Suite II, at 7:00 PM on Tuesday, May 27, 2014.
Juli Bixby and Kathy DeMay reviewed with the Board the Rotary scholarship. The Board also discussed a request that was received from Ted Kerchner representing the Recreation Committee for permission to put up a sign at the south west corner of the Library parking lot for the purpose of recreation information. The Board agreed as long as it met the sign ordinance in the Town Zoning law.
The Board reappointed Rebecca Reinhardt to the Library Board of Trustees for a five-year term. The term of office will be in effect from May 14, 2014 through May 13, 2019.
The board authorized the Town Supervisor to sign a water/sewer budget review agreement with Bernard P. Donegan, Inc. for the 2015 water/sewer rate study. The cost for these services are not to exceed $5,000.00..
They then authorized the Town Supervisor to sign a temporary easement to allow the WC Soil & Water Conservation District and select persons to enter onto town property and perform work on the drainage course known as Salmon Creek which traverses said Town property.
Disposal of fill dirt was approved as per Consent to Entry and Release of Liability Agreement on property owned by Luke Cino, on VanCruyningham Road, in the Town of Williamson. The fill dirt will be from the watermain projects in the Town of Williamson.