- Larcenies of ATVs solved
- Macedon Town Clerk turns in resignation
- 101 grams of cocaine and a gun he thought was real
- Zornow wins Republican nomination for Newark Mayor
- Why do drug addicts develop skin abrasions?
- Mayoral Race Heating Up In Newark
- Wayne Grad named Commander of Recruiting
- Man allegedly ingests bag of crack cocaine during arrest
- On the beaches of Normandy, from a French child’s eye
- Newark Walmart hit with $1,117 loss in stolen baby formula
Macedon Village Board Wed., Feb. 12 , 2014
- Updated: February 15, 2014
A regular meeting of the board was called to order by Mayor Cramer at 8:16 in the Village Hall, following a joint board meeting with the Town and Village of Macedon boards, which then went into an Executive Session regarding pending litigation. Meeting minutes dated January 22, 2014 and February 5, 2014 were both approved, as presented. Additionally, the abstract dated February 14th in the amount of $60,074.96 was also approved, as presented. Trustee Sliney suggested the board look into ways to possibly lower the RG&E bills in the village hall and the fire hall.
Under updates, Mayor Cramer reported that a Budget Workshop will be held this Saturday, February 15th at 8:00 AM in the village hall, with a second budget workshop to follow on Tuesday, March 4th at 7:00 PM. She also reported on having attended the recent NYCOM conference, and explained the governor’s proposed tax cap legislation. She also noted that the CHIPS funding is remaining the same for the year. Additionally she noted that the Steering Committee met on February 11th, reporting that the project is on schedule, and will meet again next month regarding zoning recommendations. A full report will be presented to the village board once the state approves the proposal. Lastly she noted that the paperwork for grant reimbursements is currently being prepared.
Under new business, Mayor Cramer reported that she has submitted three previously discussed mini grants in on time, and notification is expected in short order.
No other business came before the board and the public meeting was adjourned at 9:01 PM. The board then met in Executive Session regarding a employment issue. The next regular meeting of the board will be held on Wednesday, February 26th, at 7:00 PM in the Macedon Village Hall. By Becky Block