Town of Macedon – October 11, 2012
A Regular Meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Macedon held October 11, 2012 at the Macedon Town Hall, 23 West Main Street, Macedon, NY.
Paul Harkness, Ambulance Director met with members of the Village Ambulance and Medical Director regarding mutual aid. Discussion followed.
Tom Sheets was appointed part time employee per civil service rules to the position of part time EMT-P provider at a rate of $17.34/hour.
PUBLIC HEARING – TKKJ CAMPGROUNDS – RECONVENED
This was a continuation of the TJJK Properties LLC Special Use Permit public hearing held August 9, 2012 and reconvened on October 11, 2012. The application has been before the Planning Board. Supervisor Hammond asked for any public comments. Barb and Kevin Heald thanked the Town Board for welcoming them.
Following the closing of the Public Hearing with no public comment, the Town Board approved the Special Use Permit for TJJK Properties, LLC to operate a Camping Ground facility known as Twilight on the Erie RV Resort, subject to the following conditions:
1. The facility shall be open seasonally from April 15 to October 15.
2. The percentage of seasonal lease sites shall not exceed 40 percent of the total sites on the property.
3. Any caretaker residence constructed as part of the facility shall not be subdivided from the property at a later date, and must be maintained as an integral operating part of the facility.
4. The Twilight on the Erie RV Resort Policy and Operations document, Version I dated October 2012, shall be enforced by the Owners.
5. The Twilight on the Erie RV Resort Seasonal Site Lease document, Version I dated October 2012, including Appendix I, shall be enforced by the Owners.
6. All necessary outside agency approvals, including but not limited to NYSDEC and NYSDOH must be obtained by the Applicant prior to construction.
7. The sewer district extension for this project must be created by the Town Board before the signature of the Planning Board chairman may be affixed to the approved subdivision plan, pursuant to 75-16-C.
8. Permit is effective January 1, 2013 and expires December 31, 2013.
CORRESPONDENCE – The Supervisor presented the following:
1. Wayne County Humane Society Municipal Shelter Inspection Report completed on 9/21/2012
2. Humane Society At Lollypop Farm Municipal Shelter Inspection Report completed 9/21/2012
REPORTS – The Supervisor presented the following:
Town Clerk September Monthly Reports
Building & Zoning 3rd Quarterly Report
Macedon Police September Monthly Agenda
Macedon Police September 2012 Monthly Incident Report
An application for an expansion of a Non-Conforming Use for Reynolds/McEvoy-Curtain (addition to an existing repair garage) was referred to the Planning Board. A Public hearing was set to hear public comments on the non conforming use for a 40’ x 40’ addition to the existing repair garage at 2309 Macedon Center Road. Hearing was set for October 25, 2012 at 8:00 pm.
The Town Clerk was authorized to advertise for general liability building insurance for the Town.
The Bullis Park Facilities will close for the season on October 16, 2012 and the remainder of the Park will close October 30, 2012.