Finger Lakes Authority – September 17, 2012
The Western Finger Lakes Authority Board held its previously scheduled meeting on Monday, September 17 at the Newark Public Library, High Street, Newark, NY.
The Board passed the following:
• Resolved that since the Administrator and the Office Manager have been working part-time through September that they may use unused sick-time to pay for health insurance for 6 months following the end of their part-time employment;
• Resolved that the Administrator is authorized and directed to sign the Annex to Surrender and Acceptance Agreement with the Town of Arcadia;
• Resolved the conflict waiver letter prepared by Boylan Code, LLP, dated September 10, 2012, relative to the proposed Arcadia Landfill Project is hereby approved;
• Resolved to renew the Public Official’s Liability Insurance Coverage for the period of one year, starting October 1, 2012;
• Resolved that the remaining cash on hand at the end of 2012 will be disbursed as follows;
* 10% to be held in escrow;
* The Actively Participating Counties (Wayne, Yates, and Seneca) receive funds from the auction of the assets as cash reserves allow as follows; Wayne County $218,138, Yates County $2,179, and Seneca County $2,670;
* Wayne and Yates Counties will receive reimbursement funds for Household Hazardous Waste and compost programs IF received from NYS;
* Any funds remaining will be disbursed according to historical participation according to the following formula; Wayne County 79.43%, Yates County 12.17%, and Seneca County 8.40%.
* Resolved that the Western Finger Lakes Authority will pay a stipend to Marjorie Torelli of $1,000 and to Carol VanEnwyck of $3,500 to complete all business of the Authority through the first quarter of 2013.
The Western Finger Lakes Authority Board will hold one final meeting in December, 2012, or January, 2013, to finish all financial transactions and close the books. Date, time and place will be announced later.
The offices of the Western Finger Lakes Authority are closed. However, questions may be directed to Marjorie Torelli, Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.