- Is cursive writing cursed?
- Wolcott sex offender charged with endangering
- Rethinking Apple Retailing with “TreeCrisp2Go”
- Dante Taylor sentencing goes off without a hitch
- Woman grabs purse from elderly couple
- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
WCHS Pets of the Week
- Updated: December 20, 2012
Cat – KeKe
KeKe is a 5 year old spayed female gray and white kitty. She came to the shelter with her brother because their owner was moving. Her brother got adopted by another family who couldn’t take them both. Keke became very depressed and we place her in a cage with Paul, a transfer for Wyoming County SPCA who is very quiet. These two have helped each other overcome loneliness and shyness. They have become to the best of friends. These kitties have to go home together and would do better in a quieter home. Please be their angel and give them a home where they will be loved and cared for the rest of their lives. They are both available through our Adult Companion Program to those who qualify. If you do not qualify for this program the shelter would adopt these kitties for 2 for 1.
Dog – Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a 1 ½ year old spayed female brown German shepherd mix. She is a stray that was brought to the shelter. She is very energetic and love to run and play. She needs a home where she will get lots of exercise. Cinnamon has a very sweet temperament and loves to play with toys. She knows how to sit and walk on a leash.