- Two Macedon Trustees call for Village dissolution
- World Series of “Beep Baseball” comes to Rochester
- WayneNet nails mushroom seller
- Completion of Erie Canalway Trail in Arcadia
- Gananda proposes Capital Project
- Twin Docs follow in each other’s footsteps
- Gananda student faces felony charge after terroristic threats
- Newark Police receive new K-9
- Sodus Chamber Mural under way
- So, you want to be a Sportscaster…
Walworth dedicates Mural with historic pride
- Updated: October 6, 2013
The crowds were out for the October 6th Walworth Mural Dedication. This is Wayne County’s 29th Historical mural.
Muralist Corky Goss, a professor of Art at Cazenovia College, spoke about the mural he created, from photos at the Walworth Museum, on the wall of the Walworth Post Office. Young and old came out to celebrate the depiction of the first herd of Holstein cows brought to the area in the 1800s.
Walworth Historian Gene Bavis thanked Walworth Town Board members for their assistance and encouragement with the mural project.