- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
Steak Roast fundraiser to benefit Wayne County Sheriff’s K-9 Unit
- Updated: August 24, 2013
A Steak Roast Fundraiser will be held on October 12th, 2013 from 4:00 PM – 5:00PM in Multiple locations. Buy a ticket and you can pick up your dinner or eat in at any one of these locations: Walworth Fire Department, Fairville Fire Department, Rose Fire Department.
Price is $15 and the dinner includes: steak, salt potatoes, corn, and dinner roll. (Please make checks payable to the Wayne County Sheriffs Office K-9 Fund)
All tickets are pre-sale only. They will be available only from August 12th – September 30th. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ticket sale information.
All funds raised will be used to offset the purchase of new dogs, training, and protective equipment for the dogs.