- AAA gives Daylight Savings driver/pedestrian tips
- Seniors beware of latest phone scams
- White’s Wines: What About the Rieslings?
- Palmyra files action against property owner
- Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in the head
- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
Montezuma Audubon Center hosts Nature of Montezuma lecture, Oct. 27th
- Updated: October 23, 2012
The Montezuma Audubon Center is proud to welcome Dr. Andrew Kozlowski, Associate NY State Geologist, on Saturday October 27 at 2 PM for a presentation about his current research in the Montezuma Wetlands Complex and the Finger Lakes. Dr. Kozlowski and his colleagues have been studying the region in an attempt to piece together its icy geological history. What’s the scoop? Come find out! An optional hike around Montezuma’s glacial features will follow the lecture. Fee: $3/child, $5/adult, $15/family, FREE for Friends of the Montezuma Wetlands Complex. Space is limited. Registration required. To register or for more information about the Montezuma Audubon Center, please call 315-365-3588 or email email@example.com.Montezuma Audubon Center, 2295 State Route 89, Savannah, NY 13146. The Center is Open Tuesday-Saturday 10 am- 4 pm