- Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old
- Farm Grant aids education at Lyons Central
- Sports Boosters Monte Carlo Night
- Recyclers cutting utility pole ground wires
- Are we ready for Ebola?
- Sewer issue heating up in Macedon
- “Yellow Dot” Kit available at Lyons Library
- Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex proposed in Walworth
- Gananda’s Haunted Hayrides begins Oct. 10
- Major Job Expansion in Clyde
HSWC Pets of the Week – Oct 16th
- Updated: October 16, 2013
Cat – Eleanor
Eleanor is a 9 year old spayed female black and white medium haired kitty. She came into the shelter with her brother Rigby because a family member became allergic. They seem to be very sweet and have a nice personality. The surroundings are new and different for them and they are a little shy. The previous owners didn’t give us much back ground so we are learning about them every day. Eleanor and Rigby both are available through our Adult Companion Program to those who qualify.
Dog – Doc
Doc is a 1 ½ year neutered male black and tan German Shepherd mix. He came to the shelter because his owner could no longer care for him. He likes other dogs, but should meet any resident dog. He seems to be good with cats. Doc knows how to walk on a leash, sit and stay. He will be a little shy when you meet him in the kennel but warms up quickly. Doc is still very much a puppy and would benefit from additional training.