- Hook, Line & Sinker
- When Community Comes Together
- Why are they still drinking and driving?
- Thefts in Macedon lead to police chase
- Finger Lakes Region Ripe for Cider Production
- Wilbert’s Location In Williamson Catches Fire
- All “Signs” point to theft
- Initial plan for possible take-back of school district sales tax dollars laid out
- Cracker Box Palace feeling the strain of caring for animals from abuse cases
- Macedon Board hears public comment on new Fire Association
HSWC Pets of the Week – Oct 16th
- Updated: October 16, 2013
Cat – Eleanor
Eleanor is a 9 year old spayed female black and white medium haired kitty. She came into the shelter with her brother Rigby because a family member became allergic. They seem to be very sweet and have a nice personality. The surroundings are new and different for them and they are a little shy. The previous owners didn’t give us much back ground so we are learning about them every day. Eleanor and Rigby both are available through our Adult Companion Program to those who qualify.
Dog – Doc
Doc is a 1 ½ year neutered male black and tan German Shepherd mix. He came to the shelter because his owner could no longer care for him. He likes other dogs, but should meet any resident dog. He seems to be good with cats. Doc knows how to walk on a leash, sit and stay. He will be a little shy when you meet him in the kennel but warms up quickly. Doc is still very much a puppy and would benefit from additional training.